Agriculture is the lead way to a better life and living condition as the availability of food at an affordable rate makes a better society.
This is why the application for 2019 Incubation process between Wennovation Hub and FCMB has begun.
AgriTech Start-ups across Nigeria are expected to test and validate their ideas as well as gather their first set of customers or pivot if need be. This will be done through a combination of financial support, guidance, and training under the incubation programme. The secondary objective is to prepare these start-ups for market acceleration and scaling.
The goal of the 2019 incubation is as follows:
- Expose 10 teams across Nigeria to the root of the pre-defined problem statement by merging an in-depth problem definition strategy with an immersion process.
- Support at least top 10 teams with a demonstrable Minimum Viable Product to build a sustainable business model by taking them through a design thinking workshop and subsequently a 3 weeks incubation program.
- Support at least top 2 Agritech start-ups with seed investments and grants.
- Offer access to experienced mentors and a cohort structure that encourages peer learning and support.
- Provide opportunities to connect with potential customers and investors.
At the end of calls for application, 10 Agritech start-ups will be selected for the incubation program. The program will be concluded with a pitching competition at the demo day where 2 Agritech start-ups will be selected by a cross-section of judges.
To apply, click here