Game lovers out there here is a good news for you all; Hitman series 2 is coming to town next week Tuesday
Hitman 2 is expected to be a climax for the game, however, it may just be more and even better. If you have ever played the game before, you do know that it is a series full of action and adventurous tasks. The levels are all fantastic, the assassinations possible are all clever (and silly), the satirical writing is at its best. However, the series two of the game still retains all of the fantasy you may have experienced and even promise to offer a lot more of it in the latest series two.
The assassination sandbox has never been more satisfying, and its slight technical hiccups and lackluster multiplayer do little to hold back the baldest assassin of them all. Even in your sixth or so time prancing through a map, you’re bound to discover a new opportunity, or a new potentially-weaponized surprise, around the corner, as informed in a US gamer’s review on a reliable source.
While there has been a review of the game series already, there are few things that may not be appealing about the game and it includes the fact that the game
- Feels like an expansion, rather than a full release
- Multiplayer, although still in beta, is a bit undercooked
- Finding the odd mechanical limitation is a shame
- Short, if you’re not prone to replaying missions
Although there are many other things to enjoy and some of it includes,
- Costumes and stories can still be hilarious
- Intricate assassinations that encourage replayability and reward strategic thinking
- Dense but open environments with many different routes
- Legacy stages are a fantastic bonus for owners of the previous game
If you are a true gamer then you have just a couple of days to lay your hand on the game.