Often times, when you buy an iPhone, it’s possible that the screen-record feature might not be immediately available on the shortcut menu. So what you have to do is get it from where it’s hidden.
Don’t worry, we’d show you how.
- Go to your phone settings.
- Then go to your control center.
- Once you’ve opened the control center, click on customize control.
- Scroll down to the option that says “more controls”
- You’d spot the screen record option.
- click on the green “+” beside it.
- wipe up to your shortcut panel, you’d see your screen record shortcut available.