Wondering how you can change the font of your Instagram bio, no worries. These steps will help you out
Using your computer rather than your phone would be easier. Also, you can use a font-generator site like LingoJam. We have various font-generators such as Glowtxt, stylish, font meme, cool text to mention a few.
Changing the font of your Instagram bio
- The first to do is to go to the LingoJam’s font for Instagram.
- Next, You type the text you want to use in the left textbook.
3. The third you do is to scroll through the option on the right textbox and pick the one which suits you best.
4. Then log into your on account on Go to instagram.com
5. Switch over to your profile by clicking the person icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
6. Click “Edit Profile.”
- Select the font for the “Bio” section and paste in your copied text.
- Click “Submit” at the bottom of the screen to update your bio with your new font.
So you can see how easy it is. However, to scrap out an error, you still need to double-check to make sure the font accurately translate your bio.