Having to use your Microsoft Word in Landscape mode sounds pretty strange doesn’t sound right it also seems quite impossible and unusual.
You really don’t have to think that way because, using Ms Word varies. Meaning, you can use it in different ways depending on the outlook you’re going for with the document. It sounds pretty difficult, but it’s really not.
Follow these steps below, if you ever decide to use your word document in landscape mode;
- First thing to do is to highlight or select the image or text that you wish to be in a landscape-oriented page.
2. The second thing you need to do is to click on the down arrow under the Margins button.
3. Then click on custom Margins
4. At the middle of the Page Setup window, ensure to click on the Landscape button.
5. Below, at the bottom of the Page Setup window, in the Apply to: click box, change it to Selected Text. Click OK.
The chosen picture or text will now be on its own tab with a landscape orientation. Redimension the map to best fit and we’ve got a nice article.