Facebook recently launched its Bitmoji similar to that of Avatars which will help you create a character to resemble yourself
You can use the avatar stickers in comments, stories, and Facebook Messenger. It can also be used in place of your Facebook profile picture and can be used in text messages on your phone. You can also send the avatar stickers in apps like Snapchat, Twitter, Mail, and Instagram.
Here is how to create your own Facebook Avatar on your iPhone or Android. Note that for iPhone, this will cost you $699 (₦272,700).
- Open you Facebook app on your phone and tap the hamburger menu (The three-dash graphic). For iPhone, it ould be in the lower right, for Android, upper right corner.
- Scroll down and tap “See more”
- Select “Avatars”
- Tap “Next” and “Get started”
- Select your preferred skin tone in the 27 options listed and click “Next”
- You will then be required to choose a hairstyle for your avatar (Short, medium, long, and other variety of styles). Once that is done, click on the “Colour Icon”
- Next, click on the avatar’s face icon and you can select face shape complexion and face lines.
- After you have customized the face, click on the Eye icon, select what you want and then move to Eyebrows icon
- Customize the nose and mouthy’
- Then select a body shape, then the outfit. You can also add a hat or scarf
- Once you are done, click on the check-mark icon in the upper right corner. Tap Next and Done
There you have it. Now you can share it with your friends.