Have your apps ever been crashed before, and you are wondering how to stop them from crashing? This content is definitely for you!
Many iPhone apps such as Spotify, Pinterest, and Tinder, have been crashing as a result of the Facebook IOS SDK (Software development Kit).
Mind you, you do not need to have the Facebook app installed for those apps to crash as the Facebook developers have included logins in their app.
This is not the first time the issue has occurred. There are however some few tools available to get the apps back on.
Lockdown Apps is a firewall and privacy protection app on iOS, uses a VPN to block trackers and things like Facebook’s iOS SDK from loading in third-party apps.
It also lets apps like Spotify, Pinterest, and Tinder to launch during a Facebook iOS SDK outage.
Here Stop Facebook’s iOS Bug From Crashing other Apps on iPhone by using Lockdown apps
- Download Lockdown Apps from the App Store
- Launch Lockdown Apps, follow the on-screen tutorial
- Then click cancel when it asks you to sign up or log in
- Click the “firewall on” button at the top of the app
- You will need to agree to set up a VPN profile on your iPhone
- Once that is done, switch the VPN/firewall from within the Lockdown Apps
- Skip the trial and apps will now work freely.