Staying connected with DStv is as possible as staying connected with your mobile smartphone
You don’t have to worry about missing a movie that you are watching on your decoder because of a breakage in electricity supply, or probably because you have to leave for an outing. If you are reading this article, then you would have known how to stay connected with your DStv 24/7. The following tips will serve as a guideline to a successful connectivity.
1. Download the DStv Now app from either your iOS App store or Android PlayStore
2. You will be asked to login using your connected ID (If you don’t have one, probably cause you don’t have a decoder, you can further download on the DStv official site)
3. Make sure that your DStv smartcard is linked to your connected ID account in order to watch the content. iOs users get connected on the website, wher as , Android users will be given the option to register and link their smartcard on the app.
4.Select the content you do like to watch ( DStv catch up or Live TV)
Note that You must have the following in place to stay connected;
- A compatible smartphone
- A DStv premium subscription
- Internet connectivity on either your iOS or Android
- A connected ID