A lot of people do not k ow how to update their Android version, so I am going to take you through some few steps on how to do that
There are ways to update your Android version but the easiest way to do so is to connect it to Wi-Fi. Then you use the Settings app to find and trigger the update, but you may be able to use your Android’s manufacturer desktop software to force an update.
Steps to update your Android version
- Put on the Wi-Fi and make sure your android is connected to it. This is very important so that you can download and install the update.
2. The next step is to swipe down from the button of your screen, tap the “settings” icon at the right corner of the menu.
3. Scroll down and tap the system. You will find this option at the bottom of the Settings page.
4. Tap “About phone.” It is near the bottom of the System page. If you’re using a Google Android (e.g., the Pixel), you will tap Advanced here. For those using Samsung Galaxy, tap “Download updates manually” or “Download and install” instead. If you are using an Android tablet, you will tap ‘About tablet” here.
5. Tap the update option
6. Follow any on-screen instructions
7. Wait for your Android to finish updating. This is will take at least up to 1 hour, but once it is done a new update will be installed on your phone.