Having to update your IOS device often is actually very imperative in order to get the best out of it.
If you’re having difficulties in updating your device, then you might need to keep reading on.
For your iPhone/iPad
- Firstly, open the settings app then pick General.
- Then, click update software.
- If there is an update available download it and install it. If not, your system might may have upgraded automatically.
For Mac books
- Select the Apple symbol at the top of the page in the menu bar and then press system preferences.
- Click Updating Software.
- To complete the changes obey on-screen guidance.
For Apple Watches
- First thing to do is to follow the steps above to update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
- Ensure that your Apple Watch charged. To 50% at least.
- Connect your iPhone to an internet source
- Make sure your watch is connected to a power source until the update is completed.
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab.
- Press the General panel, then Software Update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.