There are ways to add music to iPhone without iTunes but most of us are aware that iTunes is the only way iPhone users get music. But what if you need urgently to send music to your iPhone from someone else computer and they don’t have iTunes. Recently experienced this issue of not having iTunes on my friend computer and plus I didn’t want to also lose my songs in my iPhone by just downloading iTunes and using it to sync one song. Well you can relax and I will show how you can avoid this hurdle.
Using Air Transfer
- First download and install Air Transfer on your iPhone.
- Now after opening the app, you will see a screen like below.
- Now at the right bottom corner tap on Wi-Fi button.
- Now the app will get connected to your router and will generate a URL that you have to open in the web browser of your PC.
- Now you will see a screen like below after opening the URL displayed on your iPhone.
- Now click on the done button on the app of your iPhone and both the devices are interconnected over the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now you can drop the files from PC to iPhone or vice versa and share any of the media between two devices without any need of an external cable.
- That’s if you are done with this, now share files and enjoy the cool sharing tip.
Using Shareit Wireless Transfer
You will need to have shareit both on your PC and on your iPhone so that you can easily create one hotspot network and can transfer the files. Your iPhone and PC should be connected to one same router so that you can share the files easily. The main benefit of this method is you don’t need to connect your iPhone to your PC via any USB cable as all transfer will occur wireless and with high speed. So must try this.
Using Google Play Music Sync
Google play music provides cloud service in which you upload music from one device and can download all your music to another device using the same Gmail account. Like in your PC you can download your favorite playlist and then in your iPhone, you can log in with the same account and can access the music easily. So must try this cool way to add music on your iPhone that is the much more convenient way that any other method.